Saturday, January 20, 2007

OMG SOOO EMO!! Sorry.

1:06 AM:

Can't sleep.

I'm craving a female friend.

What does this mean??

It means I crave someone who I can have sleepovers with.
Who I can eat a whole carton of ice cream with while we watch The Notebook.
Who I can talk to about....girly things.

I miss being young.



I had my Triple Sensation audition today...
Let's just say it felt like utter crap.
I hate when auditions go not the way you wanted them to - they totally lower your confidence in performing (not like I have much left anyways).

Oh well.


Saw "The Pursuit of Happyness" with Will Smith after my audition.
I teared up.
A Lot.


Lately it seems like I'm doing things for no reason - like I'm losing motivation for everything I do.
It seems to me like I get this feeling quite a bit....almost too much.

I think it's because I go through these withdrawels and then I see my friends or other people having a tremendous time together in pictures and whatnot and it makes me feel like a bloody bad friend.

On a superbly good note = My Acting Class @ Douggie is amazing and I'm so glad to be taking it!!

Sorry if this blog is a downer - I really didn't expect it to be. I just let words flow out.

I'm such an emo lately.

I promise my next one will be filled with Joy and Happiness.

Because I'm going to "pursue my happyness" (hahahha, get it? get it?)

6 comments:

Laurz said...

I love you Susan, and I also miss you. A lot.

Kiltman said...

Have you checked my January 8th Blog 'Retirement Mondays'? The included poem 'Perfect Therapy' speaks of sitting on the floor with a dryer full of warm laundry on your head?

Sounds like that's what you need right now.

Then read my post 'Magenta High Heel' and figure out a way I can get CK to set it to music.... LOL

If that doesn't make you either laugh or shake your head in horror - I don't know what will.

Just Jim said...

William James said: "Human beings, by changing the inner attitudes of their minds, can change the outer aspects of their lives."

Hang in there my sweet young friend, it'll get better.

Anonymous said...

how can you not have confidence in your acting? From what I hear you are fantabolous!!! And you have been cast in amazing roles (because you are amazing too!!!)

so cheer up buttercup. Life will go your way again :D

Ryan said...

hopefully those nominations perked you up.

and my drunken retardness too.

Kaylee said...

IT WAS SO GOOD TO SEE YOU ON SATURDAY!! I freaking love you so much Amanda and can't wait for Sunday. Did I mention how psyched I am to see you guys do the opening number from Charlie Brown!?! Well I am. I'm actually getting goosebumps thinking about how good you guys were. HEE HEE! And I totally voted for you so I'm all around happy for you! woot woot

Love you to bittybits