I have very very very exciting news!!
Me and Jared!! Aw, Cute cute, I know.
Me and the parentals!
Me and my friends Carolyn, and Jen. We were all on CCO Douglas' Student Leadership Team, The "Jaci Jung 5" (Long story)!!
I'M DONE WITH SCHOOL AT DOUGLAS! I finished my last exam about an hour ago and I'm so thankful it's all over!!
Now I have much more time on my hands to do more IMPORTANT things (like memorizing my lines from Anne). That'll be superb.
Saturday night Catholic Christian Outreach had it's Spring Banquet - a rap up of the school year. Here are some pictures to share!!
Here's Kerry, Aleisha, and myself before dinner! Aleisha was a member on staff this year, and she left to go back to Ottawa today! *tear*


Me and Jared!! Aw, Cute cute, I know.
Me and the parentals!
Me and my friends Carolyn, and Jen. We were all on CCO Douglas' Student Leadership Team, The "Jaci Jung 5" (Long story)!!
Here is one of my fave pics - the gals in Black, Red and White!!




1 comment:
Nice to see you at VV Boutique today with your sister.
Gee - if possible - you have gotten even prettier.
Post a Comment