Wow! I cannot believe that it is EASTER already! And that classes end in like 2 more weeks. Life is insane.
Not much to update on. . but let me see what I can squeeze out.
First and foremost. . . I GOT MY HAIRCUT!! It's really short. I'll take some easter pictures and post them up in my next blog.
Also - me and my friend Josh have started our own youtube channel (because we are cool like that) and you should check us out! (That is, if our first video EVER uploads. . . ).
http://www.youtube.com/TheAmandaAndJoshShow
In other news, I still haven't decided what to do in the Fall. Should I go back to school? Should I just quit and start working? Ugh. Life is so complicated.
Anyways, I think that's all for now. Have a blessed Easter!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment