Friday, October 17, 2008

I NEED A BREAK!

Ok, I have been studying for about 4 hours STRAIGHT!!! This is insane!

I hate having to study for midterms, because in reality, I forget all the information I learned by the end of the semester. Right now I've written out about 3 chapters of notes, with three more to go! My hand hurts!!

Plus I still have to write out notes from my prof's lecture power point slides. Oh boy. I only have 2 more days to study!! AND on Sat I only have the night to study because I'm out all day, and then Sunday is my little cousins birthday party so there goes some evening studying. Thank goodness that I have an hour in between my classes on Monday so I have an hour of review cramming (the BEST stuff!)

Anyways, just had to take a little break! Phew!!

Back to work!!

Tootle Tip!!

1 comment:

bloggeranonymous said...

Aw! Thanks Amanda for coming to my party! I have another friend who is staying home to study and hanging with her boyfriend instead of coming to my party. Good thing I already crossed her off my friends list! See and your cousins party worked out! He is having his party Sunday instead of Saturday!