Ok. I'm ALMOST at the finish line for all this school stuff. But it still seems SO FAR AWAY!
You know when you KNOW you should be doing something, but instead you do something else? You do ANYTHING to avoid that one task you SHOULD be doing? That's me right now.
I have to write one more paper for this semester (even though classes are over). It's due Monday, so I have time to write it, but I really want to finish it before the weekend so it's one more thing off my back. But I just CANNOT focus on it. I'm surprised I've even gotten onto the 2nd page of it.
My goal was to finish it TODAY (because I'm heading up to campus tomorrow for a study session, so I wanted to drop it off then and not worry about it). But the way things are going I doubt my goal will be reached. I just keep on getting distracted with other things (like blogger for instance...hahahha.) Or maybe I just need a small break from it so I can refocus? I don't know.
Once this paper is over I have 2 more exams to study for and then FINITO school year 2008. I cannot WAIT til my last exam.
Then it's CFC!!
What's CFC, you ask?
Christmas for a Cause!! And I think you should come!!
It's a performance that me and my friend Joel began last year. All proceeds go to the Union Gospel Mission!!
It's December 21 at 8pm. At Eagle Ridge United Church in Coquitlam. TRY TO MAKE IT OUT!! You're not only supporting me and my friends, but you're helping the homeless during Christmas time.
WOW. I'm pretty sure this blog makes NO sense. Meh.
What else.....oh! Lindbjerg's Simply Christmas is DONE AND OVER WITH! I'm actually happy it was earlier this year, that way my December is more free. It was a really fun show.
UMMMMMMMMMMMM.
I think that's all. Once I have more time I'll blog more.
Back to this DEATH paper!
Tootle Tip!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Too bad Simply Christmas wasn't at Terry Fox so you couldn't spend ANY time with Jamieson! JEALOUS! Yeah Amanda your basically done school - you can toe-tally do it!
btw, my blog was deleted. I have started another though lol
Hope your holidays are going well!!
Post a Comment