Saturday, March 28, 2009

The Procrastinater

Alrighty. Let's get this part-ay startedddd!!

(Not really. I just thought I should update my blog.)


Soo...

School is done in a week, and in that time, I have to write two EXTREMELY long essays that I am just not looking forward to doing..... Ugh. I am such a procrastinater.

I should seriously make myself into a superhero "The Procrastinater"! Fights crime after a looonnngggg period of time!! Oh man, I am a geek.

I am really looking forward for school to be done so that I can focus on the upcoming shows I am directing....


Also, I sent my application in for a summer camp job.....so pray for me that I at least get an interview!!! I need to do SOMETHING this summer.....so why not do something fun and worthwhile .....while making some cash in the process.....right???

Hmm. What else?!

I don't know. I'm really pooped and I kind of feel like taking a nap. (This is my new daily life story). I have been taking WAY too many naps to my liking. It's getting into a bad habit....just like my coffee in the morning!! Yikes!!


I would just like to say that I am feeling better since my last blog. Again, I'm sorry if anyone was offended....I was just really frustrated at life (as I'm sure most of us get some of the time).

Anyways, I think that's about it for now!!

PROCRASTINATER OUT!






(tootle tip.)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I currently have 9 out of 12-15 pages of my Chaucer paper done and I'm dying of boredom. I do not want to write another paper for Sci-Fi, so I feel your pain. Best of luck with your job application.

P.S. If you'd like to procrastinate more may I suggest this website - online chess and pool will be the death of me: http://www.andkon.com/arcade/.

bloggeranonymous said...

My suggestion:

"I am really looking forward for school to be done so that I can focus on..."
hanging out with friends.

I'm dying to hang out so we can 1. Open the package. 2. watch Spectacular (but more importantly me in Spectacular JK!).

SUMMER CAMP????? WHAT????

AND at least you can take a nap. If I try taking a nap or going to bed early I get nauseous and dizzy(for the rest of the day).

Elizabeth said...

Procrastination is my best subject! Well if it were a subject in school I bet I'd get an A ever time.

Unfortunately its not and I need to get back to my socials and english so I can finish grade 9 on time.

Hope your summer job works out for you :)