All my teaching theatre is officially DONE for the summer. It seems like it went by so fast, yet it feels like it took forever to finish. How does that work?
Now the main thing on my plate is working for Sunfest Summer Camp. We've been planning for a month and now (finally!) this Monday the camp starts. I'm excited, but also a little nervous. I guess I'm still unsure about a few things. Hopefully it all goes well and is a chill summer!
I have 3 major events to look forward to:
1. My friend Iain has asked me to perform at his mom's friends wedding. You know the scene from Love Actually when Kiera Knightly and her hubby are in the church and then suddenly "All you Need is Love" is sung by a choir and trumpets/flutes/trombones appear in the pews? That is what we're doing. It's going to be awesome! The bride is surprising the groom with it. And apparently it's like one of his favourite movies. It's this upcoming Saturday and I'm a little sick so hopefully my voice is fully healed by then.
2. As I mentioned before, my mom and dad's "50's" party. My grandma brought over the poodle skirt she made me yesterday and it just got me THAT much more excited. But now I realize I need to get my stuff together. I got a few people to perform (because my dad REALLY wanted me to)......so now I have to decide on one more song to sing and send out a rehearsal schedule. Yikes!
3. I'm not sure if I mentioned this in my last blog, but I'm going to see PINK in L.A. with some friends!! It happened SO randomly.....it came up in conversation and in less than 30 minutes we decided we were going, bought the tickets, and somewhat planned a road trip. Huh. I'm becoming quite spontanious.
In other news, I FINALLY GET TO PERFORM AGAIN!! I got into Joseph & the Amazing Technicolour Dreamcoat, which will be playing in November. More info to come :P
I think that's it........FOR NOW!!
Tootle Tip.
2 comments:
Congrats on getting into Joseph & the Amazing Technicolour Dreamcoat! I remember going to see it when I was 6 and its had none other than Donny Osmond in it! Let me know if Donny is going to be in your version ;)
I am SO happy for you that you get to perform in Joseph! Congratulations! You definitely deserve to be on stage again after all your hard work :)
Post a Comment