Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Damn! Already missed my "weekly" blog!!

DOH!

It is my goal to write a new blog EVERY MONDAY and of course.... yesterday was Monday and Amanda stupidly forgot to blog. (even though I wrote myself a post-it note and everything!)

Oh well. One day late.... not bad.


Anyway, I SHOULD be doing homework right now but I'm not in the mood (am I ever?!). I know I'll be regretting this later.

Man, lately I've been really struggling with what I should be doing with my life after I graduate (this is my last semester of my undergraduate degree).

I mean, teaching has always been an option. But with jobs in my area being very limited... I feel like I have less motivation to even apply to teaching practicums around me.

However, if I don't apply... what else can I do with my degree?

Bleh. So complicated and annoying.

Any suggestions? hahaha.

Tootle Tip.

1 comment:

Daragh-Jane ♥ said...

Its so sad you wont be teaching theatre next year!!!! *boohoohoohoohoo* (ok i'll stop now but you get the point) Don't worry I am sure you'll figure it out :) (sry i get a little OVER dramatic)
O O O I just got a great idea!!! What if you became a teacher for xtreme theatre? (lol jk jk ;) )