Tuesday, October 17, 2006

AGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHH

Holy Macaroni, I've been in such a bad mood lately it's not even funny.
Here's 10 reasons why I'm feeling so.....___________:

1)I woke up Monday morning with a cold, my throat feels like it's burning up.
2)I have a big midterm tomorrow, and I'm sooooo not ready for it.
3)I have an essay due tomorrow, and it sucks.
4)I feel so unprepared for Fiddler. I mean, tonight's rehearsal was supposed to be scenework mostly, and the 1st half hour they did numbers that have been worked on forever, and then we didn't even get to the end of Act 1 with scenes. I was so excited to be Hodel because I know usually Footlight is a very organized company - usually we would have the show done by now. But I've only gotten to do scenes once, and not even running them again in rehearsal! One of my scenes isn't even blocked yet, and we open in less then a month! I know things will work out for the best, I just wish I knew what I was doing in the scenes and that I could've run them in rehearsal a few times. Plus, people are starting to annoy me in the cast, because they just can't shut up! I know I can be loud, but once I'm given a warning or someone else is, I'll stop. Seriously - I want people to just zip their traps and LISTEN so we won't have to run songs a billion times because they don;t know what they're doing. I'm sorry if I'm sounding like a complete crab and diva, but seriously, I was practically in tears tonight because I'm so afraid I won't know what I'm doing for the show. We have exactly 23 days until opening. Lord, help me.
5)I've been overly tired lately, and I've been getting the right amount of sleep so I don't know what is wrong with me.
6)I didn't get to see Lauren while she was here.
7)I feel like a nobody lately - I feel alone.
8)I'm poor, yes i spend money anyways.
9)Daniel's accident.
10)How I'm so grumpy lately.

So, there's my rant. I'm sorry is anyone gets offended my reading this, but like I said, I'm in a grumpy mood and I'm a jerk lately, so I Apologize.

Tootles

2 comments:

Kaylee said...

I wish I could hug you and tell you everything is going to work out, but I know you wouldn't believe me anyway, so then I would just stroke your head and say "shhhhh.. no more words..."

It's gotta be frustrating with the size of your cast, especially if people cant shut up and be respectful! and you can't help but be anxious when you dont get to do your scenes. Awww poopers... I love ya, and you're going to rock the socks off Hodel, okay? OKAY?!?!!

Take some time for you. Hugs and love!

Kaylee xoxox

Jenn's Yarn Addiction said...

OMG it's ME I'm the one that can't SHUSH! No for reals, I am frustrated by chatty people too and you know I like to chat! Honestly, I'm surprised it's got you down this late in the game - you are always so happy and have the biggest smile on your face so yeah, you deserve some ranting time!

And the reason why your scenes are not on the top of the "to do" list is because obviously the directors are NOT worried about you being able to get in there and work your magic. There are so many group things that need to be sorted out and they know how patient and wonderful you will be. But yes, I can understand how that would be frustrating. Don't cry little bird! Oh wait, that's the wrong character...

I'll tell you what: I will knit a bunch of over-sized legwarmers for you to wear on your head. Will that cheer you up!? AHAHA what was I THINKING?!