Wednesday, October 11, 2006

A bunch o'stuff.

Wow!

Thanksgiving was such a blast, I don't know where to begin!



First off, let me tell you......WE HAD SNOW!! Thanksgiving morning I wake up to my grandma yelling that it is snowing! It was so nice! Here is me and my cousin, Luca, showing it, although you aren't able to see it very well.


The rest of the weekend was awesome, with amazing turkey dinner and fun games. I am so thankful for my family - I love them with all my heart, even if they do get on my nerves sometimes.
The first day, We went to an apple orchard and got to eat apples right from the trees! It was marvelous. We laso got to buy our pumpkins for Halloween! (nothing says Halloween like a fresh picked pumpkin!) My uncle took me, my grandma, Luca(my little cousin), me and Jared out 4x4'ing up the mountain. It was hilarious. My grandma was praying to herself whenever we would pick up speed or go over a bump. And I don't think I've ever seen my mom laugh as hard as she did then.

PS. Isn't my cousin the cutest?

He's so funny. His birthday is coming up (the big four!) and my sunt asked him what he would like to do for his party. He said he wants to have a fancy dress party! So, me and my sister are planning to wear our grad dresses to his house! He's so funny.

Anyways, school is fine, I just finished an oral presentation for Canadian Literature today, and I'm glad it's off my back. Now I can concentrate on other things - and other classes.

Fiddler is going fine, I can't wait until it opens!

I also saw in my VPL auditions email about auditioning for Tony N Tina's Wedding. I think it would be so fun, But I'm unsure whether to audition or not. I'm still thinking about it.

Anyways, I think that's all for my update right now. Hopefully some more interesting things will happen to me later.

-Amanda

4 comments:

Kaylee said...

I say go for Tony N Tina's! Cause we all know you have way too much time on your hands as it is and you never do shows.. ever.... ha

just jokes - I think you would be fabulous in it. Back to your roots! Viva Italia!

When are you going to start blogging about your adventures as Marilla Cuthbert, you sexy woman, you!?

Love ya!!! Missed you on Friday night but glad to hear you had a super trip!

Kaylee said...

ps. I hope the apples didn't give you the runs. Cause who likes having the runs, especially when away on holiday?

Nicol said...

super cute cousin!

What a fun trip!! I love the snow...i wish i had some time away!

Jenn's Yarn Addiction said...

OMG Kaylee is a NUT! I can't believe she wrote about the runs! Chuns, did you know "runs" rhymes with chuns. Coincidence? You tell me. And also, why don't you and Mellie ever wear your grad dresses for me??