Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Don't know what my title should be called woo hoo.

Since I'm waiting to recieve an email from my History Partner, I decided to blog.

Sunday was the Ovation Awards and I want to congratulate everyone who won!! I could not believe how much talent was in that room. It was great to be able to perform in Charlie Brown and Fiddler again - good times! I truly miss Charlie Brown though and it made me a little sad. Anyways, the night as a whole went quite well.

Right now I'm a pretty busy girl, with school, teaching, and CCO. I am now a part of CCO's leadership core team, which is super exciting, and we're already organizing our first event!! I'm also leading a faith study this semester, so I'm pretty excited about that!!

What else? I'm auditioning for Canadian Idol on Sunday because I'm cool like that. I auditioned last year and since I didn't get a callback for Triple Sensation, why not?? I figure it's always a good experience to go to as many auditions as you can, even if they're sort of ridiculous.

Hmm ... yeah life is pretty bleh right now. Once something exciting happens I'll let you know.

Tootles.

3 comments:

Kiltman said...

I have found this in life:

...usually nothing exciting happens unless you MAKE IT HAPPEN...

Keep up those audition calls!

Jenn's Yarn Addiction said...

You are TOTALLY cool like that! Lucy is cool. So is Hoe-del.

Kaylee said...

yeah yeah Canadian Idol! Hopefully you dont have to sleep on the stinky street! I totally did that - but I got a nice little nook by the library. Wasn't so terrible. Have fun!

Much love xox