Thursday, February 08, 2007

Do you know what really Grinds my Gears?

Do you know what really Grinds my Gears?
-When people change who they are in order to please others.
-When you've worked really hard and long in theatre, and people who have had less experience get bigger roles.
-When there's no more chocolate chips in the cupboard to make chocolate chip cookies.


Hi All!

Hope everyone's well.
Well, I'm certainly not well - and neither is my family. We've all caught this ridiculous cold (except Mel) and it's really draining. I'm freezing silly right now and my head is all dizzy. Darn.

Other than that, I'm alright!!

I went to UBC last night for a little session about the school. I'm really excited about leaving Douglas and heading to a "big kid" school!! I'm a big kid now.

Also, I'm really excited about TUTS auditions. It'll be my first time auditioning, so it shall be an experience!!

Anyways, I'm starting to get too cold to type now, I'll write more later!

Tootles

No comments: