Sunday, February 18, 2007

My life updated. I think.

Hey guys!


Well, where to start? Firstly, I got my hair cut! Wooo! I usually go a whole year without cutting my hair....so it feels nice and short! Here's a pic (you can kinda see it):


Insane, is it not? Especially since my hair was past my boobs prior to this cut. I love it though, it makes me happy inside!
I also hope everyone had a splendid Valentines Day! I sure did. Jared and I went to eat at Subway (it's a tradition) and then we rented Bram Stoker's Dracula. (Such romantics, eh?) It was plain and simple and we had a great time.
As for other news...I'm auditioning for TUTS a week from today, and I'm still struggling on a second song to sing. Hmm...
What else.
OH YEAH
I'm going to go see Switchfoot tomorrow night! and then I'm seeing Tenacious D the next night. It shall be good times....I haven't been to a concert in a long time (I used to be a total concert junkie...until 2nd semester of college) so I'm really excited to be going to two in two days.
One last thing - I found out that my friend Candice is moving to LONDON for 6 months to live avec her papa. How jealous am I? Very.
Tootles.

5 comments:

Kaylee said...

Hey Amanda! Your hair looks super sweet. I'm actually jealous cause it's been ages since I got mine cut!

Oooooh Switchfoot - hope you enjoyed the concert. And I know what you mean about a lack of concerts! I have lost touch with all of music and dance popular culture since university started!! The end is in sight though!

Love ya!

Kaylee said...

ps. that thing you're making to eat in that picture? looks delicious.....

Anonymous said...

Ah!! switchfoot and tenacious d!! that is sweet

Kiltman said...

Where are you?
I check often - and - NO Amanda!

Kiltman said...

Amandaaaaaaaa where are you.....

PS I'm currently writing the plot and storyline for a stage play/musical and guess the names I have chosen for the main characters ?

Ok I'll tell -

Amanda and Joel

How cool is that.

I wonder where those names came from?