Hi all who still reads this!!
Hope everyone is well.
Just wanted to update my life!! (so that creepers won't get mad at me anymore *cough* Eli *cough*).
Well, Anne'd first week of performances came and went and I feel very honoured and blessed to be in such a show! Being the eldest in the cast (besides our lovely Matthew, of course), I am so privledged to work with such young and talented performers. Each one gives it their all. Not to mention that playing Marilla is one of the biggest challenges I've had in my theatre life. I really hope whoever reads this can make it out to my last performance - May 26th at 7:30pm. I promise you that you will not be disappointed!!

As for other things, Grease is going well (even if I have only been to 2 rehearsals). It's going to be an awesome show, and I'm really excited for it!!

I am also currently getting ready for another show - The Jungle Book! I helped assistant direct and choreograph the show! The oldest in the cast is 12 I believe, it's a really cute show and I'm excited to get it into the theatre and running!
I auditioned for Uncle Randt's High School Musical - but I have not heard anything from them. Hopefully I will soon!
That's about it for now - later days!!

1 comment:
I still read this, you chunion you!
Post a Comment