Well, All the Lindbjerg shows are finito! (Besides year end recital, but meh).
It's actually quite nice to just sit at home and relax a little.
I'm also in the midst of grease rehearsals, and let me tell you - I am SOO stoked about this show! The cast is phenomenal, and the choreography is sweet! I certainly sweat up a storm in rehearsals (let me tell you!). It's actually pretty nasty because I end up getting these pit stains and well.....we all know how that is.
Also, This Saturday I'm going to my callback for High School Musical! Most of the oarts are already cast, but I'm still super excited to be called back for Ensemble (because we all know that being in the chorus is sweet). Wish me luck!!
ALSO - Thanks to the wonderful Karen Bunka, I may have a part time job lined up at Pajo's!! That is, if the manager decides to hire me. I really hope to get the chance to work there because I am in desperate need to do something this summer other than sit on my bum during the day and head to rehearsals/shows @ night!!
What else.....Oh! I bought the new Maroon 5 CD and the Regina Spektor CD and I am LOVING them! *sigh*.
I think that's all for now!
Tootle Tip.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
What is Pajo's? Tell me right now! and tell me more about your pit stains too!
Post a Comment