Wednesday, May 02, 2007

I've just been so full of news lately...

Ok, so after weeks of contemplation....I've finally decided to become an SFU student. So, I am offically attending SFU in the fall. Woo. It's actually pretty relieving to make a decision finally.

In other news, I got into Theatre Under the Stars' Grease as a chorus member! So I'm super stoked for that - rehearsals start May 13th. I'm going to be so busy with that! I rehearse 4 times a week, and then when the show opens we run every second night (19 shows all together, me and my sister counted!) It'll be a fabulous show though - I know most of the cast and the one's I don't know I sort of met during the audition process and everyone seems really nice. Yay!

Umm, so me and my friend Candice are watching the midnight showing os Spiderman 3 tomorrow (Woo Hoo!) So excited for that.

Anne opens in like 2 weeks. It's insane how fast time flies. For those of you who want to come see us perform, I play Marilla on the Following Dates:

Friday May 18 - 7:30pm
Sunday May 20 - 2:00pm
Saturday May 26 - 7:30pm

The show is playing at the Inlet Theatre in Port Moody.
If you would like more details feel free to email me!!

Woot.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

congrats on getting to be in theatre under the stars

i may have to come and see that!!!