It's been awhile.
I sure have missed thee.
I'm okay with people not reading this. It's still something to do for me. (And if others would like to join me on that journey, that it great too.)
Things Up To Date.....Hmmm...
Well, things have ben kind of slowing down for me after a remount of High School Musical at the Bell Center in Surrey. Now I'm concentrating (or trying to) on school. Which I don't like very much, by the way. I'm trying to think of options that I'll actually enjoy.
Anywho, I'm currently co-directing and choreographing Alice in Wonderland for Xtreme Theatre. The kids are an absolute BLAST and they are so talented. The show is really shaping up and I am really proud of the kids.
I'm also assistant directing and assistant choreographing Willy Wonka Jr. for Lindbjerg. That is also wonderful, the show is going to be really cute.
I'm also preparing myself to audition for Triple Sensation. I'm a little nervous/anxious already, and the registration date isn't until March 2nd. Maybe I'm just a keener. I', mostly nervous because I usually blow auditions. Sure I have the odd few which go extremley well, but most of the time my nerves get the best of me and I don't really perform to my fullest. So I'm working hard to work on that.
Also - I'm going to World Youth Day in Australia this summer! I'm so stoked. I'll be going with 46 other members of CCO from Canada. It's going to be an amazing experience and I cannot wait!!!
Anyways, I think that's all for now. Hopefully I'll do more of this blogging business soon.
Tootle Tip.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment