Wednesday, February 27, 2008

See? I told you I'd update!

So, like I said, I'm going to try and keep this up to date. Here it goes!

School is going fine, but I'm actually disliking it a lot. And it's to the point where I just want to finish this semester off and then never ever go to school again. But it sucks because I technically need some sort of degree or something to actually have money. Like, a career. Not some crummy job at Save on Foods for the rest of my life (not that I would work there anyways). So I guess what I'm saying is I'm trying to decide what to do.

Life has been pretty tiring lately. My grandpa was rushed for an emergency surgery on Thursday. He's been in the hospital since. But he seems to be getting better.

Theatre stuff is going. Lindbjerg's Advanced show is opening next week -- come see it! It's playing at The Act in Maple Ridge (and I can't write the show name on here due to rights and whatnot - if you're curious of the show ask me!) I'm in the show, by the way. I'm a pirate and an Indian. (Hope that gave a clue of what the show is!)

I'm auditioning for Triple Sensation on Sunday (yes, I am a dork like that). I'm completley and utterly anxious and nervous already -- I don't think this is good for my heart! Bahaha. Aw well.

I think that's pretty much it.

Tootle Tip!

No comments: