Tuesday, September 16, 2008

How Time Flies! (and How Love is amazing)

I just cannot believe that I'm already in Week 3 of school! Why is it that life since high school has flown by like a bolt of lightning?!

ANND.....I'm 21. WHAT! 21. I'm now officially an "adult" anywhere in the world. How frightening is that!


Anyways, everything has begun! School, teaching......And that's it! Oh! And preparing and getting things organized for Christmas for a Cause, a project that Joel and I put on last year, and are planning to again this year!

Everything is going super well!! Callbacks/Auditions for Xtreme's Beauty & the Beast are almost at a close! We're hoping to cast the show after more callback this Friday.

And today, something dawned on me while talking to my sister about teaching/auditioning people - I actually LOVE all of my students. I was telling her how after everyone had their seperate audition, I would mouth to Linnea "I love them!" or "He/She is just the cutest!" or "What an improvement!" And although some of them may dislike me at times for having to be all "teacherish", I actually feel SO blessed to be able to teach such an amazing group of students.....not only with my Xtreme students, but with my Lindbjerg ones as well.

And when I discover that not all my students from the previous year come back again....I get a little sad! I truly miss the ones who have decided not to come back again this year. But I guess that's life, and God has another plan in store for them.

Anyways, I think that's about all I have to say right now! I'm trying to update my blog whenever I remember, and I am extremeley bored at the moment, which is why I'm writing here! (Hahaha)....



PS! I am now addicted to 3 new TV Shows:
  1. The New 90210 (ok...I know....lame.....but actually has good moral points......so far...)
  2. Privledged (which is on right after 90210. About a girl wanting to become a writer but ends up getting a job as a tutor for this BIG NAME lady's granddaughters - GOOD acting in it!!!)
  3. So You Think You Can Dance Canada (How OBVIOUS is this?!)

WOW! I think that's all NOW......hahaha.......eerrr....

Tootle Tip!!

3 comments:

bloggeranonymous said...

Oh my gosh! I absolutely loved Privileged!!!!!! it's like everything I've ever wanted!
p.s. ALL your students absolutely love you so you know your doing the right thing!!!

Sarah-Jill said...

I LOVE PRIVILEGED!!!! I never know when it's on though- I've only seen the first episode.
By the way EVERYONE loves you, and I don't know anyone who dislikes you for being 'teacherish'. You always have a good balance of strictness and fun. :)
Take care!
Love, Sarah :)

Elizabeth said...

We ALL love you Amanda! Your so much fun and great at teaching! Theatre has been awesome since you came so don't think for a minute that we dislike you.

-Elizabeth =)