Wednesday, September 03, 2008

School Again! School Again! School Again!

It's not as exciting as the students in Anne of Green Gables makes it seem....hahaha.

Well, I've had a math class and an english seminar. I'm not dead....yet.

I'm really nervous/anxious about this Math class though. I haven't taken Math in 5 years. I've been trying to avoid it as much as possible, now I wish I had just gotten it all over with. OH well.

Anyways, I start teaching the homeschool kids on Friday, and I am just SO EXCITED! This year they are doing Beauty & the Beast! OH MY GOODNESS! It's going to be such a challenge and I am SO looking forward to it!

In other news, I'm trying to find a show to audition for! I'm just lacking self-confidence in my talent at the moment, and I think that's why I'm being so stubborn and unmotivated to audition for things. I think I'm scared of the rejection, but HEY, that's showbiz, right?!

Joel and I had our first official meeting for Christmas for a Cause today (YES, we are doing it AGAIN!) I am sooooo excited and I am praying that we are able to get a theatre free of charge! (please pray with me!)

I think that's about all for now! I'm sorry if some of my blogs sound depressing/melodramatic, I just write what comes to my head! I swear I'm not a sad/depressed person! (At least I hope not! :P )

Tootle Tip!

1 comment:

bloggeranonymous said...

Think of the homework gotta be done!