Well! Alot of exciting and funky news to share!
Where to start? WELL firstly is that I made a video for my friend Josh and I think you should check it out!
Go to http://www.youtube.com/theamandaandjoshshow and look up "The Video that Josh Doesn't Know About".
It's really embarrassing on my part but it's pretty sweet!
In other news, I didn't get into A Chorus Line. But it's all good.
Also, I found out my friend is engaged! Congrats to her!!
Umm....lastly.....my boyfriend, Jared, won Weezer's Hootenay Contest, and GETS TO PLAY ONSTAGE WITH THEM TOMORROW NIGHT AT GM PLACE!!
How sweet is that?
Anyways, Josh wanted me to blog. I think that's all I have to say!
Adios!!
OH OH! PS - If you haven't seen August Rush, SEE IT!! SOOOO GOOD!
Tootle Tip!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU DIDN'T TELL MEEEEE!!!! That you didn't get in to Chorus Line!!! NEXT TIME FOR SURE THEN! I can't believe they didn't want to hire you - that's probably it they felt bad because they couldn't pay you and you deserved to get paid so they thought you should audition for something that pays!!!!!!
Post a Comment