Ok, So I stole this from Facebook. LAME! I know.
These are 25 random things about me (at the current moment):
1. I am volunteering at my old elementary school.
2. I am obsessed with The Color Purple (the musical).
3. I am extremley selfish (and I'm not saying this in a negative way, it's just a fact I've learned).
4. The colours of my room are brown and turquoise.
5. I LOVE my Tuesday night TV shows: the new 90210 and Privledged.
6. I rarely make my bed.
7. I hate school, yet I am attending school.
8. I love teaching.
9. I have never had a nose bleed.
10. I have a Life "To Do" list.....and it keeps growing.
11. I am extremley shy when I first meet people, but after I get to know them, they get to know my crazy side.
12. I am against Ipods.
13. I have been dating my boyfriend for almost 4 years.
14. I can make my tongue into a clover.
15. Winter is my favourite season.
16. I hate all my given names.
17. My favourite colours are orange and brown.
18. I don't like spicy food, yet I put Wassabi on my sushi.
19. I don't like calling people unless 1) I have to or 2) I know them VERY well.
20. My favourite food is Mashed Potatoes (and buttered shrimp).
21. I have slept in a Snow Cave.
22. I get extremley nostalgic when I look at old photos or videos.
23. I sleep with a crocheted Eeyore and a white dog named Valentine.
24. I constantly compare myself to other people (even though I know I shouldn't).
25. I HATE when people are mad at me, I always need to fix it when they are.
There you go! Some fun tidbits about moi!
Toodle Tip.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
7. I hate school, yet I am attending school.
- I think I know why – lol ;)
10. I have a Life "To Do" list.....and it keeps growing.
- My bucket list only had on it “See Tom Jones in Concert,” now that I’ve done that I have nothing left.
12. I am against Ipods.
- So am I, but I use mine for 1-5 hours a day. I would like to get a customized Zune one day. Apple sinks.
I don't think your very selfish at all Amanda!! aww Amanda! hahah!
Manda manda manda manda manda SHOW! LETS GO!
Post a Comment