I feel like writing. I'm not too sure about what.
Lately I've been thinking many different, yet amusing and intriguing thoughts:
1) I want to continue training in dancing. And I mean TRAINING. Now you are probably thinking......"What is she going on about?!" ...... Let me explain.
I quit dancing when I was 11 years old because I found that I LOVE musical theatre. And don't get me wrong.....I'd MUCH rather be performing Musical Theatre than dance.
But I've realized that in order to be successful in Musical Theatre......you NEED a dance background. If you don't have one, there is a slim chance for you.....unless you have an amazing voice or you are an amazing actress. I do not consider myself being an amazing singer or actress. I still need work. However. If you were to ask me 3 years ago the order I choose singing, dancing, and acting in.......as in what one do I think I'm the best to least at.......I would've said:
Dancing is my strongest.
Acting is in the middle.
Singing is my least strongest.
Ironically enough.....this has changed. Now it is:
Acting is my strongest.
Singing is in the middle.
Dancing is my least strongest.
Hmmm. Back to dancing. (PS - sorry if my thoughts are somewhat scattered.....this is kinda coming out randomly)
I find that whenever I am listening to music I am choreographing something in my head. Now, I don't know why this is, but I do it. I love making up dances. Hence why I think I should go back to dancing. I think it'll give me a better shot in auditions.
Anyways....onto my other thoughts.
2) I've also been realizing that keeping connected with old friends is important. Important and also very heart-warming.
3) I've also been noticing that I've been getting way more organized with myself. Hurrah!!
Annnd.......funnily enough. These are my top 3 New Years Resolutions!!!! Let me sum them up for you:
1. Take a dance class at least once a week.
2. Connect with old friends and stay connected. Make an effort to hang out with them whenever possible.
3. Continue organization and stop procrastination.
Wow. Did not know this would come out!!
haha.
Happy New Years, everyone!! I hope it is one that is memorable, peaceful, and loving.
Tootle Tip!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
WHAT about new friends! JKL! You know you love me xoxo,
Gossip Girl
You are crazy, sir.
I'm cyber-stalking you! Oh no doesn't commenting ruin my creeper identity? Blargh.
Post a Comment