....Well, maybe not DYING, but I'm sure you're wondering what I've been up to these past few weeks!!
Well, firstly........
The result of my audition!!
I got a callback for a Boylan Sister in Annie, and went a few Sunday's ago...and it went alright.
Then I get an email saying they want to come in for ANOTHER callback tomorrow!! So pray for me!! (I get super nervous!)
I'm super excited because Beauty & the Beast (the show I'm directing/choreographing) is ALMOST DONE!! The kids have been working super hard and I can't wait to start a full run of the show!! We're completley done Act 1 now which is awesome. Just a few more things to finish and then......RUN TIME!!!
My Lindbjerg kids (Bugsy Malone'ers) did a "Kids Helping Kids" Benefit last Saturday....and I was SO proud of them. I'm really excited for their show to get on its feet and begin becoming a show!!!
Hmm...What else......
Oh! I saw the Harlem Globetrotters a couple Thursdays ago (for those of you who don't know who they are, they're a basketball team that does tricks and stuff while playing the game!) Very entertaining. It was a Valentines Day gift from my boyfriend. Look 'em up!
I think that's about it, nothing else is TOO exciting about life......
Tootle Tip!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yeah Amanda!! I hope that your callback goes well and I'll be praying for you!
Let us know if you get in because I'd definitely want to come!!
Always remember that you are talented and special no matter what :)
break a leg tomorrow in your callback!!!!!!!!!!
*thumbs up*
Post a Comment