Tuesday, June 02, 2009

My life - in list form.

Wow.  It has almost been a WHOLE MONTH since I have updated you all.  I apologize!!

Okay....let me think back to what I need to tell you!

Ok.  I will let you know stuff going on in my life in list form.

1.  Theatre Stuff:

Well, Bugsy Malone (the other show I directed/choreographed) ended this past week.  It seems like it just flew by!!  I'm super proud of the kids (because as some of you know I was REALLY stressed about the show)....but we managed to pull it off and make it GREAT!! So that's good.

I have one more show that I helped with - my little kids (Mini Stars) doing The Wizard of Oz!!

I have an audition tomorrow night for Joseph and the Amazing Technicolour Dreamcoat.  I feel SO unprepared but I don't feel nervous or anything about it!!  Which is weird.  I'm thinking my nerves will come tomorrow.  

I think that's about it with that.

2.  I started my Summer Job on Monday (with Sunfest Day Camps).  It rocks!!  I am having a lot of fun planning everything for the camp.  I can't wait to be with the kids.

3.  I PASSED my first aid (woo!)

4.  My mom and dad are both turning 50 this year and have planned this huge party....with a 50's theme..... poodle skirts and all!!  It's exciting but a lot of work to plan.  Oh well!! Something else to do I suppose!!

5.  Don't you hate it when you start a book, but then you just get so busy you have no time to read it?  Me too.  I say this because now I have time at nights to read my John Lennon Biography which I believe I've had since Christmas.  Yikes.

I think that's all for now....


OH NO!! WAIT WAIT!!  I forgot!!


I went to Disneyland 2 weeks ago.....for 4 days.  It was so spontaneous and SO MUCH FUN!!  I went with Jared and Linnea and Trevor.  Here is a pic from our fun-ness:


Tootle Tip!

3 comments:

bloggeranonymous said...

You should put up the pic of you and Minnie as twins!!!!!!

Ramona said...

amanda! I miss you. and thanks I love drawing. yes lets hang out :)

bloggeranonymous said...

RESPONSE FROM MY BLOG POST

Thank you everyone for your comments and you ALL MEAN SO MUCH, as real people of God, to me. I actually feel a LOT better already. UPDATE: I spent a lot of time with God these past few days. Negative bombardings aren't the easiest things for me to deal with and I just felt there was so much to get off my heart so I wrote it out. And I'm not going to delete it ever because I'm going to need to go back and read this in the future.