Allo Allo!
I was reading through some of my first blogs and I found a little theatre survey that I thought I should update (since the old one is from 2006). If you are a theatre nerd feel free to do it as well!
Also, my friend Jamie awarded me with the Honest Scrap Award.... which I'll do in my next blog.
THEATRE SURVEY:
LAST SHOW ADDED TO YOUR RESUME: Adventures in Art: The Palette of Doubt
LAST SHOW YOU AUDITIONED FOR: General Auditions for Fighting Chance Productions (Hair & The Wedding Singer)
DID YOU GET IT: I don't know yet! I just did it this week!
LAST SONG YOU USED AT AN AUDITION: "Somebody to Love" - We Will Rock You (Queen Musical)
FAVORITE THEATRE (VENUE): Centennial Theatre in North Vancouver
FAVORITE MUSICAL: Ragtime or Into the Woods
FAVORITE PLAY: Midsummer's Night Dream
FAVORITE ROLE YOU'VE PLAYED, AND FROM WHAT SHOW? Lucy from You're a Good Man, Charlie Brown
FAVORITE ROLE OVERALL THAT I WOULD LOVE TO PLAY: Eliza Doolittle in My Fair Lady or Belle in Beauty & the Beast or Peter in Peter Pan
SUPERSTITION: None, really. Although I still say "Break a Leg".
LAST PART YOU PLAYED IN A SHOW: Max from Adventures in Art
YOUR GOAL IN SHOW BUSINESS: Realistically, to just continue auditioning and being in shows.
FAVORITE DIRECTOR: Roger Haskett
WHAT WAS YOUR VERY FIRST SHOW?: Technically, The Best/Worst Christmas Pageant Ever.
HAVE YOU EVER HAD A DANCE SOLO?: Yes
LAST SHOW YOU AUDITIONED FOR: General Auditions for Fighting Chance Productions (Hair & The Wedding Singer)
DID YOU GET IT: I don't know yet! I just did it this week!
LAST SONG YOU USED AT AN AUDITION: "Somebody to Love" - We Will Rock You (Queen Musical)
FAVORITE THEATRE (VENUE): Centennial Theatre in North Vancouver
FAVORITE MUSICAL: Ragtime or Into the Woods
FAVORITE PLAY: Midsummer's Night Dream
FAVORITE ROLE YOU'VE PLAYED, AND FROM WHAT SHOW? Lucy from You're a Good Man, Charlie Brown
FAVORITE ROLE OVERALL THAT I WOULD LOVE TO PLAY: Eliza Doolittle in My Fair Lady or Belle in Beauty & the Beast or Peter in Peter Pan
SUPERSTITION: None, really. Although I still say "Break a Leg".
LAST PART YOU PLAYED IN A SHOW: Max from Adventures in Art
YOUR GOAL IN SHOW BUSINESS: Realistically, to just continue auditioning and being in shows.
FAVORITE DIRECTOR: Roger Haskett
WHAT WAS YOUR VERY FIRST SHOW?: Technically, The Best/Worst Christmas Pageant Ever.
HAVE YOU EVER HAD A DANCE SOLO?: Yes
HAVE YOU EVER HAD A SINGING SOLO? Yes
HAVE YOU EVER BEEN THE LAST PERSON TO TAKE A BOW? Well, yes...with Darren in Into the Woods.
NAME A SHOW YOU'VE DONE MORE THAN TWICE? Anne of Green Gables.
HAVE YOU BEEN TO NEW YORK? No! But hopefully in the next year!
HAVE YOU BEEN TO LA?: Yes.
WHAT'S THE SCARIEST PART OF AN AUDITION?: Singing!!
WHAT'S THE BEST PART OF AN AUDITION?: Knowing you tried your best.
NAME A SHOW YOU WOULD NEVER DO AGAIN: I honestly don't know if there is one...
NAME A SHOW YOU COULD DO FOR YEARS: You're a Good Man Charlie Brown, or Les Miserables
NAME A PERSON YOU'D LIKE TO WORK WITH AGAIN: Anyone who is not a diva!
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN PERFORMING?: Started dance when I was 6.... so danced for 6 years.
Started theatre when I was 11....so musical theatre for 11 years...
Holy moly. 17 years!!
DO YOU CARRY YOUR HEADSHOTS AROUND WITH YOU? No....unless I go to audition...
DO YOU KEEP IN TOUCH WITH PAST CAST MEMBERS?: I try to!
ON A SCALE OF 1-10, HOW IMPORTANT IS GETTING PAID?: 2
WHAT IS YOUR MOST MEMORABLE PERFORMANCE? The Friday of YAGMCB when Bill Millerd came...
DO YOU CARRY YOUR HEADSHOTS AROUND WITH YOU? No....unless I go to audition...
DO YOU KEEP IN TOUCH WITH PAST CAST MEMBERS?: I try to!
ON A SCALE OF 1-10, HOW IMPORTANT IS GETTING PAID?: 2
WHAT IS YOUR MOST MEMORABLE PERFORMANCE? The Friday of YAGMCB when Bill Millerd came...
or of course in Guys & Dolls when Joel spat a pickle on me and we started laughing onstage when we were supposed to be singing.
SOMETHING EMBARRASSING OR UNEXPECTED THAT HAPPENED TO YOU WHILE ON STAGE?: When Joel spat a pickle onto my shirt.... hahah. Or when I totally messed up the words from Fiddler and I said " What would Moses do? Or Moses.....?" Yikes!
WHO IS THE MOST DIFFICULT PERSON (ON STAGE OR OFF) THAT YOU HAVE EVER WORKED WITH?: Theatre Diva's!
EVER BEEN NAKED ON STAGE?: No.
WHO OR WHAT IS YOUR GREATEST INSPIRATION OR INFLUENCE?: Personally: My grandma. Actress wise, Julie Andrews.
BEST PROFESSIONAL SHOW(S) YOU'VE SEEN: Wicked in Seattle. It just made me want to go see BROADWAY shows even more!
BEST COLLEGE SHOW(S) YOU'VE SEEN: The Lion, The Witch, and The Wardrobe at Capilano College.
BEST COMMUNITY SHOWS: ... I Really enjoyed AGYG at TUTS last year.
BEST HIGH SCHOOL SHOW(S) YOU'VE SEEN: Not sure.
ONSTAGE, HAVE YOU EVER...BEEN KILLED?: Yes I have. In Hair. The most moving part of the show for me.
BEEN DRUNK?: Yep, in Chicago.
PLAYED SOMEONE HALF YOUR AGE?: More than half? Lucy....
PLAYED SOMEONE TWICE YOUR AGE?: Yep, Aunt Eller.
CRIED? Yep, Fiddler.
FIRED A GUN? Aunt Eller is one crazy old lady!! ...Oklahoma.
DRIVEN A CAR?: No.
BEEN DRENCHED?: No.
BEEN IN A DREAM SEQUENCE?: Yes... Oklahoma!
BEEN KISSED?: No.
SOMETHING EMBARRASSING OR UNEXPECTED THAT HAPPENED TO YOU WHILE ON STAGE?: When Joel spat a pickle onto my shirt.... hahah. Or when I totally messed up the words from Fiddler and I said " What would Moses do? Or Moses.....?" Yikes!
WHO IS THE MOST DIFFICULT PERSON (ON STAGE OR OFF) THAT YOU HAVE EVER WORKED WITH?: Theatre Diva's!
EVER BEEN NAKED ON STAGE?: No.
WHO OR WHAT IS YOUR GREATEST INSPIRATION OR INFLUENCE?: Personally: My grandma. Actress wise, Julie Andrews.
BEST PROFESSIONAL SHOW(S) YOU'VE SEEN: Wicked in Seattle. It just made me want to go see BROADWAY shows even more!
BEST COLLEGE SHOW(S) YOU'VE SEEN: The Lion, The Witch, and The Wardrobe at Capilano College.
BEST COMMUNITY SHOWS: ... I Really enjoyed AGYG at TUTS last year.
BEST HIGH SCHOOL SHOW(S) YOU'VE SEEN: Not sure.
ONSTAGE, HAVE YOU EVER...BEEN KILLED?: Yes I have. In Hair. The most moving part of the show for me.
BEEN DRUNK?: Yep, in Chicago.
PLAYED SOMEONE HALF YOUR AGE?: More than half? Lucy....
PLAYED SOMEONE TWICE YOUR AGE?: Yep, Aunt Eller.
CRIED? Yep, Fiddler.
FIRED A GUN? Aunt Eller is one crazy old lady!! ...Oklahoma.
DRIVEN A CAR?: No.
BEEN DRENCHED?: No.
BEEN IN A DREAM SEQUENCE?: Yes... Oklahoma!
BEEN KISSED?: No.
3 comments:
Hah, wow do you have any pictures of yourself as Lucy from Charlie Brown? I can totally picture you as her right now - you kinda look like, well as much as a human can look like a fictional cartoon character. Also I love Julie Andrews too :)
I do! I'll post it in my next blog!
Nice I love!
Post a Comment