1. Rekindle my relationship with Christ.
2. Keep being active and lose 10 pounds by end of the semester! (April)
3. Stop biting nails!
For those of you who don't know (which I think is most of you), I started a "Gratitude Journal" back in October. A gratitude journal is basically writing things you are thankful for, or things you appreciate in life. I've found that this has helped me become overall a more optimistic person.
Anyway, my latest entry in that journal was that I was grateful for the beginning of a new year.
Just think - once a year you are able to start out "fresh", are able to set goals for yourself.
There's something about a new year that just makes it seem much more possible, don't ya think?
3 comments:
The Gratitude Journal sounds like a great idea. Also, I agree with you about the New Year making things seem much more possible. We also have the added benefit that its a new decade.
So right! I didn't even think of looking at it as a new decade.... even BETTER!
FUNNY how I was like "Don't chew you nails!" and you were like "I'M NOT!" And good for you! I NEVER set goals for myself the lame-o llama!!!
Post a Comment