So. Last night I went to the Foggy Dew for the first time! It was my first time going out to a pub! Very exciting. It was really fun, my friends and I danced a looooot! But I hated that the dance floor was soooo small! I couldn't even move half the time. Oh well, it was fun, anyways. Something to do.
Annnnnnnnnnnd what else? OH! I taught my first Lindbjerg classes yesterday! My Beginner tap class is soo adorable, i could just squeeze them! They're so great. And I helped with the Jungle Book class and they're going to be great as well. So yeah. That happened
And yeah that's about all the excitement I have in my life right now. I think.
BUT NOW I MUST CLEAN MY ROOM AND START GETTING READY FOR MY FIDDLER REHEARSAL!
yayyaya.
bye.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment