Man, with school readings, and reading on my own, I've been doing nothing but reading all sorts of literature. It's actually pretty cool. Right now I'm reading "Tevye's Daughters" by Sholom Aleichem. This was the book that "Fiddler On The Roof" is based on. It's pretty cool so far, I started reading it yesterday and I'm almost halfway through the book already!
Anyways, as for everything else, life is pretty good. Fiddler is going steadily, school is keeping me busy, and teaching is fun and excellent.
Speaking of Fiddler, I'm proud to announce that we have added one of my favourite people to the cast. None other than THE Joel Ballard. I love that boy more than Life itself. And now, JAB (Joel, Amanda, Becky) is reunited in a show once again, and we are going to rock it, so you better come see us.
Also, I am in Lindbjerg's Anne of Green Gables offically, playing Marilla (although it's double-casted, so I won't get to play her every show, but that's okay!) So I'm excited for that. Although I'm the oldest of the group, and my experience in theatre is higher than the rest of the class, I think it will still be an awesome challenge for me, as Marilla is a character who shows no emotion until the end of the play.
Anyways, what else? Tomorrow is Jared and I's anniversary. 1 year, 4 months. 16 months! Crazy stuff. But exciting at the same time! (Yes, I'm a nerd, I take account of each month, so what!? I'm a girl, okay!)
Hmm, what else to say? I saw Wicked Friday night in Seattle, and it was so amazing. It was my first time seeing a show of such caliber (even though I have seen other professional shows, this one takes the cake.) Not only because it is Wicked, but because on how well it was.
And Saturday night I went to Jared's band gig. He's in a band called BASIC, and for those of you who don't know, he's the drummer. (And I so badly wish I was corrdinated enough to be able to do such a thing!) Anyways, since I first saw them until now, they have improved tremendously. It makes me want to be part of a band who has that much talent. Anyways, it was fun, and Jared even came down to the mic's from his drumset and dedicated a song to me! *Blush*. I had no idea, but it was super sweet of him, considering he is a pretty shy guy. It was cool though, I'd never had someone dedicate a song to me before! I felt so special. haha, I'm a dork.
Anyways, That's about all the info on my life right now.
Stay tuned in for more.
-Amanda
PS. Candice, I'm sorry I haven't been able to hang out with you. I know I told you I'd call you and I haven't, and I'm truly sorry. Once I find the time, I promise I'll go downtown with you or something. Love you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Amanda - you made me cry. And you know me. I don't DO crying. I love you. I know you've been busy. Im not angry, I understand. I'll see you in Fiddler. And soon Anne of Green Gables. Im really glad your feeling better. Happy Anniversary to you and Jared. You friggin girl :)
YAY! Happy 16 month anniversary! That's a long time man. Can't believe Joel caved in and joined Fiddler. Haha - that's awesome.
Love ya Manz. Keep it real
WHO ARE DATING JARED WHITEHEAD?!!!? why didnt i know that!?
WHO mean You
That's crazy that you are! He's awesome...i went to school with his sister and i know him...my friends are the other boys of Basic...!!!
I havent had time these last few months! i am going to try to make their next one for sure tho!
Post a Comment