Hi People!
Well, Here I am at school, bored out of my mind. I got out of class an HOUR early.....due to a test, so now I have to wait an hour and a half til my next class. Zzzz. Snooze fest! What to do! I didn't bring any homework (I didn't even think of it), and I don't have a book with me or ANYTHING. Oh man, I fail at life.
On another note, Tomorrow we're leaving for Manning Park! It's going to be so fun I absolutley cannot wait! We're going to head into the town of Carameous (I dont know how you spell it), and we're going to get pumpkins for Halloween! Woot.
Speaking of Halloween, what is everyone dressing up as? And yes, EVERYONE must dress up. It's Halloween! I'm stuck between being Lucy or Wednesday Addams. (I already have the costumes for both!) Unfortunately, Halloween night I have rehearsal. Oh well, I'll just steal candy from my house. I really wanted to see trick-or-treaters, though! The little ones are so cute!
As you can tell I'm rambling on, because I really have NOTHING to do. I've checked my email already, and done everything else one can do!
Argg.
Well, I'll stop boring you. Maybe my next post will include pictures of Manning!
Have a super Thanksgiving weekend, everyone! East lotsa turkey and mashed potatoes! (Mmm....mashed potatoes is my favourite food. NUMMY!)
_______
For those of you who don't know, a friend of the family passed away Tuesday night. She was a remarkable person, with a great sense of humour. If you could keep her in thoughts and prayers, it would be greatly appreciated. Prayer services are tonight in Penticton, and the Funeral is tomorrow. Unfortunately, I cannot make it, as we are leaving for Manning Park Tomorrow, and it's in her hometown of Penticton.
Mary Ann Franco, we love you and we'll miss you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
love u mands
Post a Comment