
So, there is this boy.
His name is SISTA SUCKA aka Danjiel aka Daniel.....and I lurve him to bits.
And here he is eating a hu-mugggge (AKA Huge/Humungous) piece of cotton candy.
Okay, but on a serious note, this boy is amazingly talented, and I am soooo privledged to know him. Seriously, he astounds me with all that uniqueness of him that pops out. And I miss him terribley - (as along with the rest of the CB cast together).
Daniel. I love thee. I want to see you reallllllll soon, Okay Pal?!?!
PS.........LOVE THIS PICTURE:
On one more note:
Fiddler opens tomorrow! We didn't have the best dress rehearsal today....but you know what they say! A Bad Dress Rehearsal = A Good Opening!
Break a leg cast, and everyone else involved (if anyone reads this by tomorrow, or at all)
MOOO.
2 comments:
WOO HOOOOO FIDDLER!!
You're going to be absolutely terrific as Hodel. Love you to bitty-bits. And yeah, Daniel's the bomb, I guess..
BYE!
I like Daniel P - but he gives me hair for presents. EEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWW!
Post a Comment