Procrastination. What a disgusting thing. Right now I should be studying for my 2 exams I have tomorrow....but am I? Nope. There's always an excuse I make to not do what I'm actually supposed to be doing. Oh well.
As for Quebec City - I've decided that I am going to go! I'm really excited! Thanks everyone who gave me their input. I appreciate it, greatly.
Now the trouble is:
1)Raising the money I need so I can actually go.
2)Finding a flight with someone so I won't have to fly by myself.
I'm really excited because I haven't been on a plane since I was 8 years old! I think this is going to be totally worth it.
As for other news, I have none. Except that I desperately miss certain people and I really really need to hang out with them soon before I head into friendship depression mode. Yuck!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
i better be one of them
although, i'm probably not.
hahah.
im glad you're going pooks.
you deserve a lil trippo
ps. just so you know, its 11.30 pm here, and i still have five pages of verbing and particularsation i have procrastinated off too...so i'm there with yah.
AWESOME! I'm glad you're going! Well if you need to sell cookies or something to raise money, we'll buy a box or two.
As for flying, well I work at the airport don't you know. I love flying - it isn't so scary. I can meet you at the aerogare if I happen to be working and we can do lunch or something.
Get back to work!
WOOT
i dont think i have ever properly studied for a test before.
So happy for you Amanda. I didn't get to comment about Quebec before, but I think it sounds like an amazing, life changing thing. I think you'll have a blasty!
I know what you mean about friendship depression mode. Its killer. But soon enough, we will be free! FREEEEE!
Love Kaylee
I'm with Kaylee "FREEEE!!" I have lots of marking and two more papers to go...sigh...!
Good for you and Quebec. It sounds like a great experience.
Post a Comment