Monday, December 11, 2006

Dooo Daa....Life.

I am so utterably, unconditionally excited for Quebec City!! I think even a little more excited than Christmas!

I guess I'm mostly excited because this is my first big trip by myself!

And This Picture Above is where I'll be staying - The Hilton in Old Quebec!!
And for what price for 4 nights? $54!! That's right.....that includes my conference fee. I'm so blessed!!

I'm booking my flight tomorrow.....I'm leaving the 27th and coming back on the 2nd.....not that it should matter to anyone....

I hate to say it, but it'll be so nice to be away from home for awhile. I think it's exactly what I need. I think I need to go away and make some new, fresh friends whom I can have a different relationship with - one where I have my faith in common with them.

As for other news,

1) I finished 2 exams, and I have 2 more to go!! I got a little tired from studying, so I decided to come write here.
2) I still haven't gone Christmas shopping yet, and I still don't know what to get anyone!
3) Saturday is the last day of Classes until the new year for Lindbjerg! And it's a Pajama Day!! WOOO HOO!
4) I went to go see "The Holiday" with Cameron Diaz, Jack Black, Kate Winslet and Jude Law on Saturday Night with my two good friends from high school. It was an amazing movie (I strongly suggest it!) I almost cried so many times during it, but surprisingly I held it in (I would have felt like an idiot being the only one crying).... IT WAS SOOOO CUTE! If anyone wants to see it, I'll gladly go see it again!

Also, it was nice to see Sam and Candice - the only two people who actually care about me and my life and hang out with them... since i haven't seen them in forever.

Anyways, I think that's all on the mind right now....I better go do some more studying!

Happy Christmas!!

4 comments:

Kaylee said...

EEE you will have so much fun in Quebec City! It's so rich and full of culture (and people who smoke - it's super stinky).

I have been DYING to see that movie! So glad to hear it's better than the usual chick flick, cause I think it looks so good. What a sweet cast!

You gotta come over and see my new place MANDA!!! Want to go see "Emily" at the gateway with me? I dont know when I'm going yet - probably to the cheapest performance. Kayla's in it.

Anyhoo - have a splendido day of cheery almost-Christmas goodness!

Love Kaylee (and I haven't bought anything for anyone yet either! thats what next week is for!)


xox

Ive said...

Swanky hotel Amanda!!
I'm excited for you! It will be soo much fun. Just be prepared for a little craziness when you travel during the holidays. Expect and prepare for the worst and it won't happen. Just travel with a sense of humour otherwise you could go insane.

what's up with the $54 rate?!? You're stealing! Nothing I love more then a cheap travel deal!

Good luck on the remaining exams!

iv

Anonymous said...

Oh you'll have a blast! But yeah, good luck studying...I can almost see the end in sight...almost...!

Anonymous said...

i loooveeeee that movie!!!!!

i saw it last weekend!!! it was AWESOME eh?!!?! i wanna go see it again