Tuesday, December 19, 2006

It's the most wonderful time of the year... jerks.

Tuesday:

Went Christmas caroling at the UBC hospital with Jared and his sister and her friends. The elderly people there really appreciated us coming out and singing a few tunes - we may go back again!

Went for a wonderful dinner at the Old Spaghetti Factory in Gastown with Jared and his family. When we walked back to his truck - there was his passenger window smashed to bits. My backpack of clothes (including my fave brown sweater and my I heart NY pajama pants....not to mention my crappy but reliable mp3 player) and Jared's 2 backpacks of stuff and some Cd's.....stolen.

Here are a few pics of this WONDERFUL, AMAZING incident.











It's just so frusterating that people have to do these things....let alone at Christmas time. Now Jared will have to pay for a new window - I just hate people right now.

That was my LOVELY experience of the day.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

that is completely shatty

something quite similar happened to my friend last month.. and he had a bible of cds basically.. and some digi cams.

and the theif also took off with scripts and acting journals.. what a douche.


I hope you all get reimbursed by the insurance company!
**hugs**

Kimmy said...

I've had that happen to me before. I had brought my stuff to work with me as I was going to get headshots when I was done, and they smashed the window and stole my bag full of clothes, makeup and shoes. I agree.... it's very very crappy!!

Ive said...

oooooooh that is horrible! I'm so sorry to hear that happened to you guys. Don't let it get you down though - things can be replaced! It's just a minor blip in the big scheme of things, right?

Kaylee said...

awww Amanda that totally sucks! love and hugs to you and Jared. hope things get a bit better and dont spoil your usual perkiness

Love ya

Ryan said...

it's all in the karma... they will get theirs.

Just Jim said...

I agree with Ryan, what goes around, comes around. They'll get there's.