Sunday, April 08, 2007

I'm back!!

After 40 long days and nights I can finally come back to my beautiful websites in which I gave up for Lent. Yay! By the way, Happy Easter.

Lots to be updated on, I suppose. Okay. Where to start...

School ends on Wednesday, and I am so excited. Then 2 exams and I'm outta there! Yess!

Unfortunate news is that I did not get accepted into UBC like I hoped. Therefore I think I'll be taking a year off and working (or something like that). I'm still pretty up in the air with everything so I'm just trying to figure out what I should do. I've been going between a lot of options in my head, such as auditioning for a theatre school, going to SFU, or even applying to a evangelizing youth program out in Ottawa for a year. I don't know. I mean, I know I'm still young and all, and that I have my whole life ahead of me.....I just wish I knew where to start.

As for theatre stuff, Anne of Green Gables is coming up in May, so that should be exciting. I'll give more info when it comes nearer to the show. It feels like I haven't done a Lindbjerg show in forever, it'll be nice to be on a small stage again.

I auditioned for TUTS, but haven't heard anything back, unfortunately. I'm trying to be as patient as I can but my gut feeling is that I didn't get in. Which is okay, it just means I can make more money. But it's also sad because I won't be doing a musical anytime soon after Anne (I don't think).

Umm. Last night I went to my first club (yeah, it took me 8 months after my 19th birthday to go to one). It was for my friends birthday, and we had a grand time. It was nice to see a bunch of my friends from high school whom I hadn't seen in a long time.

Nothing too exciting is happening in my life right now, I'm just waiting for something to spark up. Once it does, I'll inform you guys (that is, if you guys are still really addicted to blogging and whatnot.....I know Randy is :) ).


Later Days!!

3 comments:

Jenn's Yarn Addiction said...

I'm still semi-addicted. Welcome back!

Kiltman said...

How can u tell Randy has entirely too much time on his hands?
Tee Hee

Kimmy said...

I know what you mean about deciding what to do. I've taken 2 years off school, and though I don't regret it, it's hard for me to think about going back the year that everyone will be getting their degrees. If I go back in September, I will be at least 26 before I graduate!!

Whatever you do though, I know you will be successful!