I don't know exactly what I want to write, all I know is that I feel like writing. So I guess I'll write whatever comes out!
Well. Over the past few years it has been dawning on me on how much I loathe and depise money. Seriously. Well, actually, I loathe and despise not having as much as I want.
It's not that I want to be a kajillion-aire just for the sake of having the name. I just want enough to be able to afford a house for myself (or even an apartment!) for later on in life so that I'll be able to raise a family.... (and so that I can move out and be able to live life more independently).
But everyone in my generation is kind of....welll......jipped! Housing now is SO expensive, it's surprising how people are able to afford it being payed the wages they are today.
Not that I'm conplaining.....it just seems ridiculous to me.
But I guess that I'm just going to have to know that God will provide for me. I'm just going to have to be patient and wait it out, I guess.
In other news I got my haircut today. It's pretty swell.
I think that's all for now.
Tootle Tip!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I agree! Not like we haven't already talked about this...
Post a Comment