Sunday, August 24, 2008

A Bad Person?

Lately I've been contemplating this phrase in my head. But not only that.....A bad friend, a bad girlfriend, a bad anything really.

I don't mean to sound melodramatic and negative, but it's true. I've come across things that I do on a daily basis that aren't the best thing to do. And yet, it seems to normal to me because I've grown accustomed to it.

I'm finding that I always double book plans. Or that I'll cancel plans because I just don't feel like doing them that day. And it's not like I intentionally want to do this, I'm just finding that I don't get in the mood to go to these "plans". And then the people who I make these plans with get mad and defensive (as I would if a friend backed out plans with me).

But why do I do this? Is it pure laziness? Or is it something else?

I think I do it for many reasons. Actually, a few too many to write down in this blog.


For whomever I've hurt, I am deeply sorry from the bottom of my heart. I think I need to find more of who I am and how I want to live life. And right now, I just honestly don't know.


Tootle Tip.

1 comment:

bloggeranonymous said...

Honestly Amanda. As long as we can still be friends you can break all the plans you want! Your a good friend, a good girlfriend and a good christian.