Well, I've been home from Australia for almost two weeks now. And I WANT TO GO BACK!
A World Youth Day "Welcome" in the sky - JUST for us!


Whenever someone asks me "How was Australia?" I never have a stright answer. The truth is that SO much happened to me over those 2.5 weeks that I don't really know where to start! Overall my mission team was AMAZING - they were all on fire for Christ and we were really supportive of one another. I surely miss them - and I am hoping to keep in touch with them.
Honestly, if you have any specific questions, that would probably be easier for me to answer. All in All - I LOVED IT!
My Lindbjerg summer camp (Alice in Wonderland) is now over. The week went by really fast but I am SO proud of all my students. They made me very proud!!
Now I have the rest of the summer to do what I haven't done in awhile - REST, HAVE FUN, and RELLLAAAXXX! It's the first time in years where I don't have any show to do, where I don't have any work, and where I am as FREE as a bird!
It's going to be a great end of the summer, I think it is exactly what I needed.
Anyways, I think that's all for now.
Tootle Tip!
Our group carried around these Jesus signs - VERY helpful if any of us lost our way!
Kristin, Alana and I -
two girls I love very dearly and whom I became very close to -
on the beach of Surfer's Paradise!
I had an amazing time there, I learned so much spiritually and Australia in itself was beautiful.
Whenever someone asks me "How was Australia?" I never have a stright answer. The truth is that SO much happened to me over those 2.5 weeks that I don't really know where to start! Overall my mission team was AMAZING - they were all on fire for Christ and we were really supportive of one another. I surely miss them - and I am hoping to keep in touch with them.
Honestly, if you have any specific questions, that would probably be easier for me to answer. All in All - I LOVED IT!
My Lindbjerg summer camp (Alice in Wonderland) is now over. The week went by really fast but I am SO proud of all my students. They made me very proud!!
Now I have the rest of the summer to do what I haven't done in awhile - REST, HAVE FUN, and RELLLAAAXXX! It's the first time in years where I don't have any show to do, where I don't have any work, and where I am as FREE as a bird!
It's going to be a great end of the summer, I think it is exactly what I needed.
Anyways, I think that's all for now.
Tootle Tip!
No comments:
Post a Comment