Hello Avid Amanda Fans!!
Just thought I'd write a quick blog before my 8:30 class begins (as I just finished cleaning out my backpack because I found out that the container I brought some watermelon slices in has a CRACK in it so now I have watermelon juice all over my stuff!! *tear tear*)
ANYWHO
Firstly I think I should tell you that I'm pretty positive that I did not get into Annie with TUTS, which is fine, because it just gives me other opportunities to do things during the summer! So I'm not too bummed out!!
Secondly JOSH AND I MADE A NEW VIDEO AND I THINK YOU SHOULD CHECK IT OUT!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=064pemDlSzo
It's for a Youtube contect where you had to lipsync to A Static Lullaby's cover of Britney Spears' "TOXIC". It's pretty brilliant if I do say so myself and it took 3 days for filming AND editing.
So check it out!!
Also, I am sooooo excited that the school semester is almost over for me!! I think I have only about 4 more weeks left!! Wahoo!!
Hmm....I'm just trying to think if there's anything else I need to tell you.........
I don't think so!!
Tootle Tip!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
LOL! OMFG! Rolling hamburger and a cape!
Ahhaaha! I also advertised the video on my blog!! YAY Team Amanda + Josh!
Post a Comment