Sunday, August 09, 2009

I think it is time for another post. . .

And indeed, yes it IS time for Amanda to stop being lazy and actually update those who still read this about her crazy life!!

Welll.... firstly my daycamp job is DONE!! I just have to go to the school on Tuesday to clean up and then FINITO!! It was fun, but I'm not sure if I would do it again. We'll see.

I am no longer going to the Pink concert *tear tear* HOWEVER I am heading down to Seattle during my birthday weekend to go to a big thing they have there called Bumbershoot. There are a bunch of bands lined up and I'm excited because LENKA (whom I love) is performing as well! So that will be fun!

Also I am heading to Sorrento next weekend for my friends wedding.....which I am MCing btw. It shall be fun times!

Other than that there's nothing too exciting. Just getting ready for Joseph rehearsals and school (bleh).

There you go folks. A brief blog on my life atm.

Tootle Tip!

3 comments:

bloggeranonymous said...

Black eyed Peas. Katy Perry. Jason Mraz WILL ALSO BE THERE!

Amanda A said...

Is Jason Mraz there? I did not know that.

Anonymous said...

Hey Amanda, Bumbershoot sounds fun. Say hi to Jason Mraz for me.

Anyway, I have awarded you the Honest Scrap Award. Read about it here:
http://littlepaperdresses.blogspot.com/2009/08/honest-scrap-award.html