Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Bullets.

Well, Joseph is over. Now it's on to more EXCITING THINGS!!

  • School ends in 3 weeks. How excited am I? VERY!
  • I start rehearsals for the Olympics this week! I am STOKED. It's going to be soo fun!
  • My cellphone is busted, so I'm off to buy a new one tomorrow morning.
  • I bought glasses for myself last week because I have to squint to see the board at school. I should be getting them soon.
  • Some of you will be proud of me - I've FINALLY read Harry Potter & the Philosopher's Stone. But it was NOT because I wanted to - I had to read it for children's lit.
  • I am also DYING to read the 10th book of the Georgia Nicholson series - Are These my Basoomas I see before me? I have vowed to myself that I will read it once school is done.
  • CFC is starting soon. EEK! You better come!
I think that's all for now. Short and sweet.

Tootle Tip!

No comments: