
Sometimes I wish I wasn't me, so I could date myself.
I also sometimes wish that I was a lesbian so I could date Kayla. PS - not really.....but you know.
There are three people I miss immensely right now:
Kayla, Daniel, and Joel.
You three made my summer what it was! I'm so sad we won't be spending much time together anymore. Especially Kayla and Daniel - WHEN WILL I SEE YOU GUYS NEXT! I love you guys more then you'll know.....
Don't get me wrong, I miss you too, Lauren Kramm!! You are my little bubble of enthusiatic joy.
GUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH.
Come to my house and sleepover ------------ FOREVER.
Okay, I'm done my "I miss you's". There are plenty more people out there that i truely miss but you guys stick out in my mind.
5 comments:
I LOVE YOU TOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!
Amanda. How much fun do I have with you? Times five million. I miss you a lot and hope I can do another show or something with you again. So that our freakish natures can once again morph into one. Want some pasta?! I sure want some pasta, but that's only cause I'm starving right now and there's no food in my room :( But wanna know what IS in my room? Pictures of YOU!!! And Joel, and EVERYONE. Because I LOOOVEEEEE You! Wanna know why? Cause you are my love!!!I can't wait to see you. I'll give you the biggest hug ever. EVER.
Love you.
laurzipoo!
Do you also miss chunions? Do you dream of them at night? They want to sleep over at your house forever! FOREVER!!!
HAPPYYY BIRTHDAYYY MANDOO!!!!!!
I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!
YOU'RE THE BEST
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MANDAAA POOOO!
Chuns - do you have a tap screwdriver I can borrow? I need a little wee one to take the taps off my shoes for Fiddler. If you have one, can you bring it to reh on Thursday? Thank you chuns, you are the best chun ever!!
Post a Comment