Monday, September 11, 2006

What's Happening?

Well Well. I just have to say that I am SO excited for Fiddler to begin showing (even if I DO have to wait until November.) I can tell that it's going to be a great show - the cast is wonderful! I am so happy whenever I am at rehearsals because I just don't want them to end. I love the role of Hodel - I absolutely love it. I can't wait to start singing Far From the Home I Love. YAY.

Anyways, My cousin's wedding was on Saturday, and it was absolutley beautiful. A very very elegant wedding. The reception was a lot of fun too. I can actually get drinks from the bar now! Ooo exciting stuff. (Hahaha). Also, I got Jared to dance with me! (And you say you can't dance, Jared.) My MOM even danced with him! Oh, it was funny. We had a blast!

And yesterday I auditioned for Lindbjerg's Anne of Green Gables. I'm hoping to get Marilla - I think it would be such a challenge (as I can't get a younger role because I am the oldest in the cast!)

As for the job situation, I haven't really had time to go out and do anything (due to school starting this week). So, hopefully when I have more time I'll just drop my resume off to different places, and then see what happens!

And tomorrow I offically begin singing lessons with Mr.Peter Jorgensen! I'm so excited - finally my first singing lesson! It's going to be fun.

I think that's all for now, so ta ta!

4 comments:

Laurz said...

im so jealous you're taking lessons with peej, i miss him. so much. as do i miss you.

Jenn's Yarn Addiction said...

yay go Team Fiddler! Go HOEdel - tee hee!

Kaylee said...

Weeeeeeeee! Sounds fabulous! Awww I miss Footlight peeps. Can't believe it's been a year already since we were in rehearsals there together. Ahhh our humble beginnings....

Rock on! I'm cheering you on for Marilla!!

Anonymous said...

Marry You? Wait, it's legal in Canada. Okay!