Okay, So, why is it that schoolwork always is swamped together so that students stress out even more because they have so much to deal with? I hate it. I have 2 exams this week, and In-Class Essay, and a paper due, as well as an oral presentation I have to do next week. Plus another paper another week after that. Ahhhh! So much work. Plus a bunch of readings I have to do. This is going to be a fun 3 weeks.
As for other news, I'm going to my uncle's cabin in Manning Park for Thanksgiving weekend! It's going to be my uncle, my aunt, their 2 little ones, my grandma and grandpa, my dad, my mom, my sister and her boyfriend, my brother, and Jared and me. Woo. It shall be fun times. Although I'll probably end up doing homework while I'm there (which really stinks the big one). But I'll deal with it - hopefully. I haven't been up there since I was about 11 or 12, so I'm really excited - it's so beautiful up there.
Fiddler is going great (as usual). We took some publicity shots of the family on Sunday, and they looked awesome (especially since Robyn got to wear her long, brunette wig)! Next rehearsal we are practicing in the theatre (already!) and I'
m really stoked for it.
Anyways, that's about all on my mind right now, besides taking off this huge towel wrapped around my head (I just had a shower.....mmmm...cleanliness).
Tootles.
-Amanda
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
pooks! homework rocks what ar eyou even talking about!? everyone knows homework is what makes the world go round... anyways. i'm excited to see you :)
laurz
you shower? for serious??
(I bet you look like a chun in those pictures...)
Uh I said Mario? Didn't I? Oh well. I wanna tap dance!
It seems endless, doesn't it? My trick is just focus on what's happening in the next 24 hours. Work ahead? NEVER. That's for those keeners who like to be sane by Christmas. I like my brain to be mush by the time I get a break.
I was actually just thinking last night how much I miss Footlight, as it was the time I would have been at rehearsal last year. MMMMM so excited for Fiddler! You're friggen wicked.
Post a Comment