Thursday, November 02, 2006

Babies + Pictures

Firstly, I would like to congratulate:

Peter and Katey for the birth of their new boy
and
Sharon and her husband for the birth of their new boy!

Wanna know the weird thing? Both boy's names are Lucas (different spelling, of course, but still - weird!)


Onto other things, Kaylee asked for more pictures from Fiddler - I don't have many, but I'll give you a few.

Here is Becky, Robyn, Joel, me, and Iain fooling around for one rehearsal.









Here are the leads with Lalainia at Bunky's house, for character work.

L-R Top: Lul(Director), Jim(Constable), Chad(Tevye), Dan(Motel), Helen(Yente), Robyn W(Chava), Robyn K(Golde)

L-R Bottom: Joel(Fyedka), Laura(Tzietel), Iain(Perchik), Me!(Hodel)



Finally, here is Laura and I in costume!

It's the ugliest pic of me ever! But that's alright.




What wonderful people I am working with!!

1 comment:

Kaylee said...

LOVE IT!

What cute pictures - that black and white one is beautiful.

Thanks Manza! See you soon my lover..

xoxo