Sometimes I wonder
who will rush to my side
if I were to end up in the hospital.
Will these friends,
these "friends"
Come to me
Save me from my grief?
Save me.
From my grief.
Will the people I look up to
look up to
come, see and support me?
Sometimes I feel as though I'm alone
in that hospital.
Alone.
Dying.
Without anyone to see.
Whoa, depression poem much.
Sorry, felt like being poetic.
PS - As much as I love this snow I hate now I'm so isolated!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
don't apologize for posting something on your own blog! If people don't like what you have to say, they can go wank a tree!
i love youuuuu
hahahaha... wank a tree. Oh Lauren. She's right though :)
Hey Amanda! I hope you cheer up soon! You made some great friends during Fiddle Faddle didn't you? I even hear that some of them secretly love you. That can't be all that bad can it? Looking forward to seeing you on Saturday!!!
i
OH
MY
GOD
I am killing myself laughing at Laurz's comment! What the heck?! Oh Amanda Panda, I will come and stay in your basement so you won't feel islolated. Happy now? OH remember when you sang like Aretha Franklin at the cast party?? That's what cheers me up when I'm blue. I'm going to make you do that again on Saturday so start warming up those pipes!
Post a Comment