Wednesday, November 22, 2006

What Else?

So I registered for my last semester At Dougie. Can you believe it? It's my last semester, already! Insane! I'm taking some pretty random classes, but some pretty sweet ones too:

English - Studies in Fiction
Creative Writing - Intro to Writing Fiction
Humanities - New Religious Movements
History - World History since 1945
and and and and................
Performing Arts - ACTING FOR THE STAGE!

Woot! Finally an acting class!! I'm pretty stoked.
______________
What else?
Well - I had lost my sheet music binder. But then I realized that even though Joel said he gave it back to me he didn't! Pfft. But I have it now and it's all good.

What else?
My freakin car won't start :(. Apparently the starter is broken (go figure). So now I either have to geta ride to shows or take my sister's car until it's fixed.

What else?
I'm so sad that Fiddler is ending this week. I love the cast - there's so many amazing people and I truly will miss them. It's totally been an uphill journey for my musical theatre experience - that's for sure.

What else?
My mom got back from NYC on Monday and she got me and Mel: I (heart) NY .........PAJAMA PANTS! They are the coolest. And we got those things for keys that can go around your neck - I forget what you call them - with New York written on them. Pretty sweet stuff.

On another note - I have not gone Christmas shopping yet, and I have NO idea what to get ANYONE! It's so hard shopping for other people, and I hate it.

Anyways, that's about it.

Ta ta

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh NYC.. haha. why didnt she come say HI TO ME!!!

love ur face

Anonymous said...

I saw Fiddler on Saturday and thought you did an wonderfully fantastic job!

Keep it up!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like an amazing semester ahead!

What else?

You are a chunny bunny.

Anonymous said...

those sound like sweet PJ pants

(btw, i plan on being a regular reader and commenter on your blog :P so get used to it!!)

and car troubles are just the worse thing!! Takes so much money sometimes to fix it

Kaylee said...

lanyards! thats what they're called! I know that because it's a fun word to say.

Poop about your car!

Great course selection!

word.