Monday, December 25, 2006

Happy Birthday, Jesus! (and Happy Christmas, everyone!)

Well everyone, I can't believe that Christmas time has come and gone so fast! I hope everyone's Christmas was spent with their loved ones, and that everyone's safe and healthy. I know that I am truly blessed to have such a supportive, heart-warming family!!

Next up for me - Quebec City! I absolutley cannot wait. Seriously - whyy does time go by sooo quickly?? I haven't the slightest clue. Anyways, I haven't really started packing yet (yikes), so tomorrow's going to be a busy day for me.. I hope I'm able to do it all tomorrow, as my flight leaves the next morning at 8:50. Woo.- I have to go out and buy a few things for my trip, pack my things, and then head over to Jared's for a little dinner his mom is doing "as a celebration of me leaving and a goodbye party". But mostly just a Christmasy dinner so I am able to spend the day with Jared and his fam before I depart.

Speaking of Jared and departing.... he got me a suitcase for Christmas! How spoiled am I??

Anyways, I better start getting semi-organized before I head to bed. Since I probably won't be talking to most of you until the New Year, have a Happy New Year!

Much Love!

6 comments:

Jenn's Yarn Addiction said...

Merry Christmas Chuns! Have fun at dinner, have a BLAST in Quebec, and don't forget to blog about it all...or feel the chunion wrath!

Scott - Bottle Dancer said...

Have an Awesome Trip Amanada ... so Glad your taking this oportunity to fly ... your gonna love it!!!

Scott and Fraser and the cats - Ernie, Ms. Roberta and of course Doo-Doo (long story) ... stay tuned for our Blog!!!

Just Jim said...

You will absolutely LOVE Quebec City. It is one of the neatest cities that we have ever visited. Enjoy yourself a bunch.

Ryan said...

have a blast amanda! :)

Kimmy said...

Have a blastly blast and I expect a minute by minute update when you return

Ive said...

Merry Christmas too!! Have a wonderful time in Quebec Amanada! We'll be thinking about you!