Monday, December 04, 2006

Theatre Survey! (Stolen from Danjiel who Stole it from RM)

LAST SHOW ADDED TO YOUR RESUME: Fiddler on the Roof

LAST SHOW YOU AUDITIONED FOR: Anne of Green Gables

DID YOU GET IT: Yes.

LAST SONG YOU USED AT AN AUDITION: "I Will Be Loved Tonight" - I love you, You're Perfect, Now Change.

FAVORITE THEATRE (VENUE): Tough one. I'd have to say The Act in Maple Ridge. Or Centennial theatre (NOT THE SCHOOL!).

FAVORITE MUSICAL: Into The Woods.

FAVORITE PLAY: Midsummer's Night Dream.

FAVORITE ROLE YOU'VE PLAYED, AND FROM WHAT SHOW? Lucy - YAGMCB

FAVORITE ROLE OVERALL THAT I WOULD LOVE TO PLAY: Eliza Doolittle in My Fair Lady or Belle in Beauty & the Beast.

SUPERSTITION: Macbe.....

LAST PART YOU PLAYED IN A SHOW: Hodel.

YOUR GOAL IN SHOW BUSINESS: "Give my regards to Broadway..."

FAVORITE DIRECTOR: Peter Jorgensen.

WHAT WAS YOUR VERY FIRST SHOW?: Technically, The Best/Worst Christmas Pageant Ever.

HAVE YOU EVER HAD A DANCE SOLO?: Yep.

HAVE YOU EVER HAD A SINGING SOLO? Yep.

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN THE LAST PERSON TO TAKE A BOW? Well, yeah...with Darren in Into the Woods.

NAME A SHOW YOU'VE DONE MORE THAN TWICE? Anne of Green Gables.

HAVE YOU BEEN TO NEW YORK? No!

HAVE YOU BEEN TO LA?: Yes.

WHAT'S THE SCARIEST PART OF AN AUDITION?: Singing - trying to work with a brand new pianist.

WHAT'S THE BEST PART OF AN AUDITION?: Callbacks!

NAME A SHOW YOU WOULD NEVER DO AGAIN: Meet Me in St.Louis.

NAME A SHOW YOU COULD DO FOR YEARS: You're a Good Man Charlie Brown, or Fiddler.

NAME A PERSON YOU'D LIKE TO WORK WITH AGAIN: Toughy. I'd say that lovely Tse couple - they're swell!

HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN PERFORMING?: Started dance when I was 6 so....13 years??

DO YOU CARRY YOUR HEADSHOTS AROUND WITH YOU? No.

DO YOU KEEP IN TOUCH WITH PAST CAST MEMBERS?: Most!

ON A SCALE OF 1-10, HOW IMPORTANT IS GETTING PAID?: 4.

WHAT IS YOUR MOST MEMORABLE PERFORMANCE? The Friday od YAGMCB when Bill Millerd came...

SOMETHING EMBARRASSING OR UNEXPECTED THAT HAPPENED TO YOU WHILE ON STAGE?: When Joel spat a pickle onto my shirt.

WHO IS THE MOST DIFFICULT PERSON (ON STAGE OR OFF) THAT YOU HAVE EVER WORKED WITH?: I don't know...

EVER BEEN NAKED ON STAGE?: No.

WHO OR WHAT IS YOUR GREATEST INSPIRATION OR INFLUENCE?: Julie Andrews.

BEST PROFESSIONAL SHOW(S) YOU'VE SEEN: Wicked. By far.

BEST COLLEGE SHOW(S) YOU'VE SEEN: The Lion, The Witch, and The Wardrobe at Cap.

BEST COMMUNITY SHOWS: Not sure.

BEST HIGH SCHOOL SHOW(S) YOU'VE SEEN: Not sure.

ONSTAGE, HAVE YOU EVER...BEEN KILLED?: Yep, in Hair.

BEEN DRUNK?: Yep, Chicago.

PLAYED SOMEONE HALF YOUR AGE?: Yep, Lucy.

PLAYED SOMEONE TWICE YOUR AGE?: Yep, Aunt Eller.

CRIED? Yep, Fiddler.

FIRED A GUN? Oklahoma.

DRIVEN A CAR?: No.

BEEN DRENCHED?: No.

BEEN IN A DREAM SEQUENCE?: No.

BEEN KISSED?: NOPE.

4 comments:

Ive said...

That swell Tse couple?? Could I be more touched by that? If I had tear glands, I'd cry. That is just so sweet of you to say...and obviously we'd love to be in another show with you, or just watch you in a show, or be near you when you're talking about a show...

We just bought a giant tin of hot chocolate. You are welcome to come over anytime!

We miss you already!

i

Anonymous said...

that is an awesome survey!!!

Ive said...

Awwwww... you so sweet, Amanda!! AND... I can't believe you love Julie Andrews too - she's my absolute FAVOURITE!!!

(This is Susan BTW - I don't have my own blogger account so I'm using Ivan's.)

Anonymous said...

Hey Amazing Amanda!

I love your BLOG and wanted to keep in touch.

Hey, I've met Julie Andrews and have some great photos I could email to ya!
SO HAPPY ABOUT YOUR ACTING CLASS!!!!

P.S. You were Awesome as HODEL! :)

Scott