Ack Blam Bloo.
So much stuff coming up!
School soon, with my 19th birthday on the same day we start. (How disgusting!) Then it's my cousin's wedding on the 9th, and me, mom, and Mel are seeing Wicked in Seattle on the 22nd! It'll be crazy fun times.
But, I cannot believe I'm turning 19 in a week! I remember being so excited to turn 16. Now I'm turning 19?! Where the heck does the time go? I swear the past 5 years of my life have gone by so fast. It scares me sometimes. Next thing I know I'll be turning 30, and I'll have a career. Gosh. I guess I better start living life now.
Speaking of living life, I hate all this having to decide on what the heck I'm doing with my life. I mean, I definitley would LOVE to do theatre, I just don't want to be stuck as a starving artist. WHAT DO I DO!? After Douglas I think I'm going to take a year off to just work. Then after maybe I'll hit up a theatre school. GOSH i don't know. There are so many directions I want to take with my life, and I don't know what path to take. It scares me. HELP!
Anyways, I'm so excited for Fiddler, It's going to be great. I got to watch in on L'chaim. Gosh, a LOT of people were missing from the number. It makes me sad that people can't make it to rehearsals. We haven't even had the whole cast together yet! Oh well, hopefully I'll get to meet everyone eventually.
Anyways, now here I am, being a bored cool person.
Yep. That's Me.
BYYYE!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Chuns, I will be there tonight and from now on! woo hoo, go Fiddler!
awww fiddler! excitingness. i cant wait to watch a rehearsal. loves! laurz
Cant wait to party it up with you babe!!!
I miss your ass-slapping.. that was money.
Love me
Post a Comment